Hotel and Travel
Treasure Island Resort – At the center of the Strip
Safe Campus is being held in the second-floor conference area of the beautiful Treasure Island Hotel and Resort. The AAA Four Diamond resort is located right on the Las Vegas Strip. Treasure Island is the home of Cirque du Soleil’s Mystère, the first Cirque du Soleil production in Las Vegas and 14 restaurants and bars.
The conference rate is for DELUXE rooms and valid for single or double-occupancy.
DELUXE room amenities:
- Approximately 400 sq. ft. studio-style room with lounge seating area
- Option of one king or two queen Elite Sensational pillow-top beds
- Large desk area with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access
- Small refrigerator
- Private safe with digital combination lock
- Flat-screen TV with digital cable and pay-per-view movies
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Clock radio with alarm
- Large soaking bathtub
- Bathroom features marble floor and counter tops, ample space, and hotel spa shampoo, conditioner and other amenities
- Access to fitness center
- 2-for-1 buffet discount
- $20 future stay credit
Treasure Island Resort Map
Conference meeting rooms are on the second floor of the conference hotel. Take the elevators at the center of the hotel to guest rooms and conference meeting rooms.
*click to enlarge map
Getting to Las Vegas
Airfare to Las Vegas-McCarran International Airport is some of the lowest in the nation, because of city subsidies. Many universities have discounts with preferred airline partners. Check to see if yours does. Las Vegas-McCarran International Airport is located at the south end of the Las Vegas Strip and is convenient to all Strip hotels.
Getting Around Las Vegas
Taxis, Uber and Lyft are available from Las Vegas-McCarran International Airport. Just follow the signage in the airport.
The conference hotel, Treasure Island Resort, is 10-15 minutes by car in average traffic from Las Vegas-McCarran International Airport.