Want to speak?
The Call for Speakers is Open
If you are interested in speaking at the conference, you’re in the right place. The conference’s mission is to deliver practical, real-world information to participants. Previous speaking experience is excellent, but what is most important is your expertise. Speaking times are 60 or 90 minutes and PowerPoints are optional.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Conference date: February 26-27, 2019
Hotel: Treasure Island Hotel and Resort
Deadline: September 14, 2018 for early-round selection
- Improve the safety of America’s students by sharing your knowledge with other colleges.
- Discounted speaker conference registration rate of $999 (save $499).
- Free gourmet breakfast and lunch included with registration.
- Network with other speakers, colleagues, non-profits and federal agencies.
- Speaker gift and conference material included.
- Build your career and be recognized as an expert.
Topics include programs, initiatives, legislation and technologies that effect campus safety. Topics range from Title IX compliance to building-access control systems. Case studies and legal updates are highly sought. See last year’s agenda for an idea of the topics presented at Safe Campus.