Want to speak?
The Call for Speakers is closed
If you are interested in speaking at the conference, you’re in the right place. The conference’s mission is to deliver practical, real-world information to participants. Previous speaking experience is excellent, but what is most important is your expertise. Speaking times are 50 or 80 minutes and PowerPoints are optional.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Conference date: February 26-27, 2019
Hotel: Treasure Island Hotel and Resort
Deadline: October 12, 2018 for final-round selection
Notification: All submitters will be notified of selection decision by October 31, 2018
- Improve the safety of America’s students by sharing your knowledge with other colleges.
- Discounted speaker conference registration rate of $999 (save $499).
- Free gourmet breakfast and lunch included with registration.
- Network with other speakers, colleagues, non-profits and federal agencies.
- Speaker gift and conference material included.
- Build your career and be recognized as an expert.
Topics include programs, initiatives, legislation and technologies that effect campus safety. Topics range from Title IX compliance to building-access control systems. Case studies and legal updates are highly sought. See the 2017 or 2018 agenda for an idea of the topics presented at Safe Campus.