Want to speak?
The 2018 Call for Speakers is closed
If you are interested in speaking at the conference, you’re in the right place. The conference’s mission is to deliver practical, real-world information to participants. Previous speaking experience is excellent, but what is most important is your expertise. Speaking times are 60 or 90 minutes and PowerPoints are optional.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Conference date: February 20-22, 2018
Hotel: Treasure Island Hotel and Resort
- Improve the safety of America’s students by sharing your knowledge with other colleges.
- Guaranteed Early-Bird registration rate regardless of when you register.
- Free gourmet breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack breaks.
- Network with other speakers, colleagues, non-profits and federal agencies.
- Speaker gift, giveaways and conference material included.
- Build your career and be recognized as an expert.
Topics include programs, initiatives, legislation and technologies that effect campus safety. Topics range from Title IX compliance to building-access control systems. Case studies and legal updates are highly sought. See last year’s agenda for an idea of the topics presented at Safe Campus.