Want to speak?
The Call for Speakers is open
If you are interested in speaking at the conference, you’re in the right place. The conference’s mission is to deliver practical, real-world information to participants. Previous speaking experience is excellent, but what is most important is your expertise. Speaking times range from 45 to 90 minutes and PowerPoints are optional.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Conference date: February 26-27, 2020
Hotel: Treasure Island Hotel and Resort
Deadline: August 31, 2019 for early-round selection
Notification: All submitters will be notified of selection decision by Oct. 15, 2019
- Improve the safety of America’s students by sharing your knowledge with other colleges.
- Discounted speaker conference registration rate of $999.
- Free gourmet breakfast, lunch on both days and a cocktail reception on the evening of Day 1 included.
- Network with other speakers, colleagues, non-profits and federal agencies.
- Speaker gift and conference material included.
- Build your career and be recognized as an expert.
Topics include programs, initiatives, legislation and technologies that effect campus safety. Topics range from Title IX compliance to building-access control systems. Case studies and legal updates are highly sought. See the 2018 or 2019 agenda for an idea of the topics presented at Safe Campus.
Here’s a FAQ guide on how to draft your submission and what to expect if selected.