Safe Campus | Feb. 26-27, 2020 | Treasure Island Resort | Las Vegas, NV
Groups of three or more attendees registering at the same time are eligible for the Group Discount. Attendees do not need to be from the same department or institution.
REGISTRATION FOR FEBRUARY 2020 IS CLOSED
Important Registration Information
- Cancellations and substitutions. To cancel your registration for a full refund, email email@example.com with the word “Cancellation” in the subject line by November 1, 2019 at midnight. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after midnight on November 1, 2019. You can transfer your registration to another attendee up to 10 days before conference begins by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Badge pickup. You can pick up your badge and conference packet at the Conference Registration Desk located next to the elevators on the second floor of Treasure Island Resort during badge pick-up hours.
- Gourmet breakfast and lunch is included. Enjoy gourmet breakfast and lunch on both days of the conference. If you have dietary restrictions, please email email@example.com at least 10 days before the conference begins. We will make our best effort to accommodate dietary restrictions, but please be aware that we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Complementary cocktail reception. There is a complementary cocktail reception after the closing speaker on Day 1. You must be 21+ to attend.
- Special-needs assistance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any special-needs assistance requirements. Treasure Island Resort, including the conference meeting area, is ADA compliant. For hotel-room-related needs, please contact your hotel’s registration desk.
- Photography and video. Photographs and video will be taken at the conference. By registering, you agree to allow us use of your image.