Feb. 26-27, 2019 | Treasure Island Resort | Las Vegas, NV
Thank you! The 2019 National Campus Safety Summit is sold out!
Important Registration Information
- Cancellations and substitutions. To cancel your registration for a full refund, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Cancellation” in the subject line by November 31, 2018 at midnight. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after midnight on November 31, 2018. You can transfer your registration to another attendee up to 10 days before conference begins by emailing email@example.com.
- Badge pickup. You can pick up your badge and conference packet at the Conference Registration Desk located next to the elevators on the second floor of Treasure Island Resort during badge pick-up hours.
- Gourmet breakfast and lunch is included. Enjoy gourmet breakfast and lunch on both days of the conference. If you have dietary restrictions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days before the conference begins. We will make our best effort to accommodate dietary restrictions, but please be aware that we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
- Special-needs assistance. Please email email@example.com with any special-needs assistance requirements. Treasure Island Resort, including the conference meeting area, is ADA compliant. For hotel-room-related needs, please contact your hotel’s registration desk.
- Photography and video. Photographs and video will be taken at the conference. By registering, you agree to allow us use of your image.